Sinister: let's all go to peru

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 30 01:52:51 BST 1999

does anyone out there want to go to peru with me?

I decided yesterday to go to peru, but i can't convince any of my friends
to come with me.
We can climb up to the ancient inca city of machu pichu and listen to
Belle and sebastian as the sun rises over the mountains, and then
sacrifice some virgins, or something, to please the sun god. Honestly
it'll be fun.
Why peru you ask? well cos that's where paddington bear comes from, and as
we all know paddington wears a lovely duffel coat and red wellingtons, and
cos I want to buy an alpacca sweater and a poncho.

I don't want to go on my own cos that would be too scary and bandits might
rob me, so if you do want to come i would prefer a big person who looks
mean.

I want to go see hefner ion glasgow as well but i cant cos i have to look
after my little sister while my parents are away for their 25th wedding
anniversary, poo.

colin.

making absolutely no sense.