Sinister: a late night snack

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Jun 30 05:50:25 BST 1999

to all my sleepy cheery friends,

well i just tried to go to sleep, but alas it did not work, and now i am
stuck here flagrantly trying to convince my eyes to stay in their downright
locked positions.  oh the humanity of it all!  the conflict!

though i did have a b&s dream last night.  well, it didn't have cheery
Isobel in it (we'll get to that in a minute) but it did have the music,
indeed it did.  well i was in a big room with a bunch of my mates from  high
school (don't ask) and i was trying to explain to them why b&s were so
great.  i went on and on about the extraordinary amount of reverb on
everything and how they were an 8 piece extravagant wall of sound, and then
i played sleep the clock around and actually danced, yes i danced, in my
dream.  i could actually hear the music, oh what a night, yes the stars were
indeed smiling.

Isobel equals pure cuteness and i'd flag down her departing caboose faster
than  you could say "neverland, ha!".

well, that was somewhat crude.

i best be going to sleep now.
harbourfest tomorrow night, the pretzel/snowcone boy will be there, will
you?

love,
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist