Sinister: you had me several years ago, when i was still quite naive

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Wed Jun 30 17:40:14 BST 1999

hey party people.  i am bored.  ENTERTAIN ME!  oh, ok, i'll entertain
you.
(well maybe not)  i start my new job here tomorrow.  i got a raise,
and everything.
i hope i like this change.  i'll be working with a better group of
people and
it won't be *quite* so tedious, but getting a new boss and all of
that is semi-
stressful.  i hope all goes well.

ever since a conversation i had last week with jessicaxo, i have
decided that
i want to have the job that Amanda Woodward had
on Melrose Place.   she wore all those skimpy clothes to sit around
her office
and look at pictures all day.  and she could always "do it" with boys
on her
desk during her lunch hour.  and then she could boss people around,
push
ex-boyfriends out of windows and go shopping when she was supposed
be at work.  this appeals to me on so many levels.

Dave wrote:
What's up with those Tampax ads? you know, the ones with hippies
in the mud and jocks bellyflopping in the water at Cancun, then at
the end of
the commercial it says "tampax was there"

its supposed to be referring to the fact that tampax has been around
for a long
time.. you know, since the LATE 60'S!!!  and that, therefore, women
should
find their brand more trustworthy/cottony/absorbant.. or something.
eeep!

i went absolutely nuts and bought way too much music this weekend.
(ok,
that's not possible, but i did spend a lot of dough).  i got
(finally) the gentle waves
and dammit all to hell, i like it! its Pretty, and her voice sounds
like the woman
from the Cranes on some songs, which is neat.  i also got the new
Ghost LP-
Snuffbox Immenence.  i heartily recommend this to everyone, its just
downright
gorgeous.

oh god ok, have i bored you enough?  don't answer that.  i feel
better though, and
frankly, that's all that matters.

kissed out red float-boat , :)
-christa