Sinister: the allure of KITES

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Mon Mar 1 00:00:02 GMT 1999

a short message relating to my last post about the song "kites are fun".
i've had two messages about it and apparently it was on the sinister tape
tree, so i hope that i didn't seem like i was trying to proselytize to the
masses about something they already knnew about.   i've also been informed
that the actual name of the band is either "freetime" or "free design".
actually.  well that's it for that. now i feel i should write something more
interesting.
why dont'   bandaids come in  little tin boxes anymore?
The word of Jess relates to me that "Le  Pastie" has been a consistent
crowdpleaser on mix tapes. I  wouldnt' have much to add, i haven't got much
feedback in that area, although the song that converted a grasshoppa into
surpassing the teacher, was "the State that I am In".  but consider that
said grasshoppa has been a mad Smiths fan, and is a very strange girl, and
not a mom.
i need to go to walmart and get some felt to make my beenie stu.  some peach
felt, for his boyish complexion and silky soft fingers.  i dont' have any
skin color fabric.
was it m elise before who mentioned edith frost?  edith frost ROOOOOLZZZ!!!!
OH.  who was it before who wised me up to the Altered Images and Claire
Grogan? i can't remember but i know they were on the sinister tip.  Luck
would have it that as i was rooting around in a local thrift shop, in the
boxes full of David Soul and gospel  records(i saw something called Evie,
but unfortunately it wasnt' evie sands, but some gospel singer) i found a
12"  of Altered Images.  i think it is called Dont talk to Me about Love or
something like that.  curious, i looked at the writing credits and the name
Grogan was on it, so i knew this was that one thing.  so i bought it.  i
haven't yet listend to it all the way, cos it is covered with an ungodly
amount of filth and i  dont' want to ruin it. (i dont' have any record
cleaning stuff)  but i played a bit of the beginning. it has a nice trumpety
sound, and her voice is very odd.  it would befit a ska band.  but i'm
interested in this "how you say, claire grogan".   Strange things.
must dash,
valerie solanas (LJ)

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher