Sinister: honey looks like mr pigbag

Sarah Jane Philp 9503208p at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 1 10:13:44 GMT 1999

wHOOp the list is back bringing joy (a reason not to work) to
monday mornings Clinkkies to mr honeypaul and his work. I never
said did I but mr mitchel exactly reminds me (in looks and
mannerisms) of chris who used to be in the perfecto allstars and
played that wee riff on pigbag before it got ripped of  the other
summer and was turned into a dancin tune they would always play
over the football.

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a copy of pigbag,
i realise its hardly the standard fair of indie tweelets but i dont know
who else to ask. The only other place i found a copy was in the
antiquated jukebox in my old bham teenage haunt.

Hey i wonder if Mr peel will take a tour round the midlands maybe
see the sights where lawrence felt grew up. and the perfecto
allstars. What delights do your suburbias have to offer?

do do do da

sarah*