Sinister: Man about the house with Paula Wilcox

T.Lilja at xxx.uk T.Lilja at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 1 11:13:13 GMT 1999

Hi Everybody!
I guess I'm a bit of a lurker on this list and normally just read
your witty comments. However, I wanted to ask if any of you know
something going on in Edinburgh or Glasgow during the easter break
(march 27- april 18) cause I've decided to take a trip there from my
Manchester basecamp and I still haven't decided exactly when to go.
So if you could help a Swedish lad who wants to see the sights of
Scotland please mail me.

Belle and Sebastian content! I just got dog on Wheels and Lazy line
painer Jane the other day (yes it's incredibly late but it's my loss
so don't tease me) and i cant belive how diffrent some of the songs
sound from the "normal" Belle and Sebastian song.
Ooh, and man about the house is such a boring program.
Toby