Sinister: there's a lot to be done while your head is still young

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 04:45:28 GMT 1999

welcome back sinisterines,

i've been busybusybusy lately, and between writing tedious biology lab
reports and essays on early american history and planning a trip to england,
i haven't had much time to post. and oh yes, the fact that the list
disappeared for a while contributed as well. let's never speak of it again.

yes, you read that correctly: yours truly will be arriving at gatwick
airport on march 11, ready for two fun-filled weeks in the backwards-driving
country. i'm staying with my sweetie in southsea, but if anyone is living in
london or southsea or anywhere in the southern area of england and would
like to throw a party in my honour, let me know and i will arrive in my best
underwear. i'm also looking for museum recommendations or show listings, or
random openings. i'd like to be seen, then perhaps i could become a page
three star and someone would graciously finance another trip to the uk to
attend the bowlie fest. if this
fails, i'll be auctioning off much-sought-after photos of myself in my
underwear. feel free to visit

www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733/

for saucy photos and an idea of just how much fun it would be to share a
room with me. and it's newly updated, so even if you think you've seen it
all, you haven't. i'm multifaceted, i am, and always a surprise.

and i think it's a pretty universal sigh that's being breathed over the
return of the sinister list. i can once again be secure in the knowledge
that others are back to nibbling at biscuits and wearing cardies. i like to
think that we all carried on despite the absence of instruction, but i for
one misplaced my favourite cardie and ran out of biscuits. so here's one
more day that's a bit better thanks to list mummy honey and all of you
(awwww). please note: the purpose of the previous paragraph was not in any
way included to try and get you all to send money. however, if you have been
so inspired...

twinkle,
jessicaxo