Sinister: apologies all around

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Mon Mar 1 15:21:57 GMT 1999

Hello its me.  I'm so glad we're all back togoether again.  Last week
was bad for me, mostly
because I didn't have your lovely voices coming in and interrupting
my workaday life.  I am
glad we are all united once more.  thanks to you-know-who.  :)
well, i am apologizing for the Kite Confusion of 1999.  I sent that
song to Lesley on the tape I made
her because I knew she wan't on the Sinister Tape Tree and I also
knew she would love that song.
(And I was right eh?)  Anyway, I didn't know she would go about
singing my praises for it (heehee)
but I have to give credit to JULIE SMITH who sent the tape to the
tree with the song "I like kites" on it.
Its a truly wonderful song that everyone should have in their
collections.  And I feel quite embarrassed
that I didn't tell Lesley originally where it had come from.  So so
so sorrrry.
My job is sending me to New Orleans for 9 days all-expenses paid.  On
the surface that sounds like a
great deal, but all of the people I work with are old-timey and DULL.
 I think I am going to be quite bored
with nothing to do and no one to talk to the whole time I am away.
:(
I am preparing AS WE SPEAK for the trip to Camber Sands.  Plane and
train fare, passports, etc.
It is all very exciting, I am just very happy.  I think I will have
to quit my job to continue preparing.
I need to focus all of my attention on that and that alone.
Have a nice Monday everyone,
-Christa
   ~*~