Sinister: stuff, more, more, lots of stuff.

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 1 16:39:41 GMT 1999

Isn't it nice to know that the band haven't gone all succesful after the
brits win. Ahhh.

Also, for anyone living in glasgow, or west central scotland, did you hear
george bowie on the clyde 1 fm breakfast show last week. He made a cruel
jibe about b&s only being able to win awards which are voted by the fans -
what an irritating, pop music playing bastard.

Oh yeah. Does anyone have any details about the kelvingrove park longest
day festival '99 yet?

Final point (or not). Some chick (sorry if you find this offensive; its
just the way I am) was discussing claire grogan. Has anyone seen her on
scottish passport -she has the most whiny voice. Hey - star conection
commin' atcha. Her parents are friends of my ex-next door neighbours. Once
she visited them and I saw her. HEY i KNOW ITS NOTHIN' BIG, BUT IT'S
SOMTHING.

Does anyone want my daily record clippings?. They chart the sucess of b&s
from the release of TBWTAS to the brits win. I also have a clipping about
them getting album of the week in the sunday times.
I also have some delgados clippings. Did anyone see sounds of the suburbs
at the weekend. Methinks that there is a bit of a repetitive buckfast theme
going on.

The genuine article final piont here. Do any glasgow sinister folk want to
go to a gig or somthing, somtime. Also, I've been really annoyed about
looper playing borders bookshops almost everywhere but glsasgow. Or was I
not told about that?

Chris Mellan

C R Y S T A L B A L L S

M223CMELLAN at holyrood.gla.sch.uk