Sinister: Arrr Mateys

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 15:48:33 GMT 1999

Wello Hello There,

I have a quick question(and 2 other Irrelavent questions) since my internet is
busted(AOL's internet sucks!). I ordered or um pre-ordered 2 of the Limited
Edtion vinyl singles from Gentle Waves and Looper. I was just wondering when
the dates they will be sent? Not that I'm mad that I havent got them or
anything.

	Ok my next question is since Im a Movie freak and im sure theres others on
the list. Who do you Think is gonna Win The Oascers? and who do You want to
win? I think Saving Private ryan and and Shakspear in love will sweep. I'm
campaigning for Saving Private Ryan,The Thin Red line and Life Is
Beatiful....actually they were all great! thank god there were no stupid
Titanic/Braveheart cheesy epics(no offense to anyone who likes thoese movies)
this year.

Ok Anyways I must be off To school ::gag:: :(

-Damon