Sinister: new place to air your B&S grieviances

Matthew Broszkowski kittridge at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 16:35:26 GMT 1999

hi,
	I don't post very much, actually I think this is maybe my 3rd posting
ever but I have something about belle and sebastian that you guys might
be interested in.  From the same people that brought you the fake
matador board and the pavement board, comes the belle and sebastian
message board.  It is still in it's infancy as it was started only last
week, could be because of the lack of the sinister mailing list.
	I'm not trying to drag people away from the mailing list, but I thought
that for people who find the list.... shall I say tedious and a bit too
controlled, it could be another outlet.  The board is not controlled in
any way and yes, you can even swear!  There isn't many people on it just
yet, because like I said it's brand new, but that will soon change as
more people find out about it.  Here is the url:

http://disc.server.com/Indices/43955.html

	Enough of that.  Much music aired the Brit awards last week, and since
I don't watch much music, my friend had to call me 15 minutes into it to
tell me they were on.  As anyone who has seen the brits knows, belle and
sebastian were presented their award in the first 15 minutes and I of
course missed it.  I sat through the entire awards unfortunately hoping
to see them,  gggrrrr, I'm still getting flashbacks of the incredibly
boring live performances, Bowie was pretty cool though.

							matthew

http://members.home.net/kittridge/