Sinister: Kites Are For Everyone But Maybe Not AbbyRoad . ..

Julie Smith juliesque at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 17:43:04 GMT 1999

Hi Kiddoes,

It's been a little while since I posted, but in the spirit of the new
list . . . . .

Hello  there.

Has anyone ever ordered something online from AbbyRoad?  I broke down
and bought Nick Drake's Bryter Lyter (thanks to lots of talk about him
a few weeks ago) and three weeks later, ahem, STILL NOTHING. I
e-mailed them politely to no avail. I guess this is why you should be
careful who you hand money to over the internet but I tend to be a
naive about things like that. Anyway, just wondered if anyone had had
any experience, troubles, whatever with that company.

And hey, I don't care if I get credit for Kites Are Fun appearing on
the tape tree, really! As long as you all eventually get to hear it.
Maybe we should start a "Kites" tape tree . . .:)
Christa and Lesley Jo are superdupercoolio . . .
OK 'nuff said about that.

By sweeties,

Julie