Sinister: And Honey, I've missed you, and I'm being good...*

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 12:02:42 GMT 1999

Thank you for getting us back up and running, Honey! You *are* the
Sinister list, and many, many of your loyal subjects appreciate your
tireless efforts to keep our delicate world from crumbling!

Damon brought up the Academy Awards....
I can^Òt think of any reason to watch the Oscars this year. I^Òm still
angry that the Academy didn^Òt bother to give ^ÓHappiness^Ô a nod in any
category!!
I^Òm afraid the entire evening will be devoted to praising ^ÓSaving
Private Ryan.^Ô My only hope is that ^ÓShakespeare in Love^Ô will at least
take a little wind out of Spielberg^Òs sails. There are only two
categories with nominees I^Òll really be pulling for: Best Actor (Ian
McKellen) and Supporting Actress (Lynn Redgrave). Both did superb jobs
in ^ÓGods and Monsters^Ô. I^Òd give the Best Actress award to Emily Watson,
even though I haven^Òt seen ^ÓHillary and Jackie.^Ô She was so good in
^ÓBreaking the Waves^Ô a few years ago... and she^Òs supposed to play
Angela in ^ÓAngela^Òs Ashes^Ô (anybody know when that^Òs gonna hit
theaters?)

And give Roberto Benigni the director^Òs award, cuz his name is so much
fun to say!!

Jeanette

* If any of you remember this song, I^Òm really, really sorry... I^Òm sure
it^Òll be stuck in your heads now! (Will Bobby Goldsborough get me banned
from the list?!?)