Sinister: a little bird told me

Kiewel, Tony tonyk at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 20:27:51 GMT 1999

I just thought I'd jump in after a terminally long silenceto let all you
"absolutely must have everything B&S related" blokes and blokettes, that
those Sub Pop kids are doing a a bunch of weird stuff around the new
Looper full length. For starters they have very limited edition colored
vinyl which can only be ordered direct from them. Then unless I'm
mistaken they also send you the poster and enter you in a drawing to win
an original sculpture by the lovely and charming Karn (of Looper.)

Anyway, check out www.subpop.com for the deadlines and specifics.

love and kisses,
Tony K

P.S. Is anyone else as in love with the Sam Prekop album as I am?