Sinister: loooooper in-store (friendly reminder)

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 1 20:52:05 GMT 1999

Just a quick mention about the upcoming Looper in-store at Borders Books and
Music, Brighton.

the details:
Sunday March 7
2pm
Borders, Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton
for info, call (01273) 731122

there were 50 or so free 'tickets' made available, and these have all since
gone. these tickets do NOT (as I had said in a previous post) guarantee a
seat or anything, they just give our events coordinator an idea of how many
people to expect. So ticket or no, If you want a seat or good view of
anything, get there *early*.  Generally, people tend to assemble for events
anywhere from half an hour to an hour beforehand. (Borders opens at 11am on
Sunday.)

I will be there. Trying very hard not to address Karn as 'Woofkie.'

And if there's any change in the ticket policy, I'll post about it as soon
as I find out.

up a tree,
Amanda x x
swanarama at hotmail.com

     "Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                        Sabine Strohem
                steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
                    Red Roses For Me Fanzine
  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043