Sinister: And I doth choose...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 1 22:35:03 GMT 1999

My five that would be just dandy in the converting process--

in no order whatsoever--

1. Belle and Sebastian
2. Me and the Major (yes, you read correctly)
3. Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
4. Slow Graffitti (did I spell that right?)
5. The Boy With the Arab Strap

runners up include--Seeing Other People, DD #2, and of course, the
illustrious Simple Things.

I am tired, off to a nap.
I will dream of a photograph of myself...

blake