Sinister: ease myself into a bodybag...

Dmitry Komis komis at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 1 23:11:07 GMT 1999

At 10:48 AM 3/1/99 EST, you wrote:
>	Ok my next question is since Im a Movie freak and im sure theres others on
>the list. Who do you Think is gonna Win The Oascers? and who do You want to
>win? I think Saving Private ryan and and Shakspear in love will sweep. I'm
>campaigning for Saving Private Ryan,The Thin Red line and Life Is
>Beatiful....actually they were all great! thank god there were no stupid
>Titanic/Braveheart cheesy epics(no offense to anyone who likes thoese movies)
>this year.

sadly, i think saving private ryan will win, although life is beautiful
truly deserves the award. i just hope gwenyth doesn't win the best actress
award. she doesn't deserve the hype. the oscars always seem to piss me off,
so maybe i wont even watch this year.

oh, and here's my list, i couldn't resist:
1) dog on wheels
2) beautiful
3) fox in the snow
4) paper boat