Sinister: Torso

Steven whatev at xxx.com
Mon Mar 1 00:01:34 GMT 1999

Hello all,
    I figured I could come out of lurking mode to bring you all the
following exciting news. You see, I work in the local gay porno shop, and
the other day I was looking through the new issue of Torso(it's in the job
description in case you were wondering) and what do you think I saw? (please
don't answer that). There was a write up about our favorite group of
lovelies. I've printed it below since I figure most of you aren't
subscribers. I wanna know which of you works for them.
You all thought b&s were gonna get noticed after winning that brit thingy,
but the true mark of having made it is to be written about in the gay porn
mags!

"The Boy With the Arab Strap
Belle & Sebastian

These are the most charming of Scottish youngsters making sincere and
beautiful music for all. The most amazing thing about this band is perhaps
their ability to inspire an almost religious devotion in their fans. I saw
this ensemble at the Supper Club in NYC performing to a sold-out audience
and even the straight guys were swooning. I have yet to hear a single critic
sound a harsh word against their music, yet to meet the listener not
immediately enchanted,. This is their third full length album and it is as
brilliant as the first two. Perfect Pop. Torso readers should also
appreciate the reference to the "arab strap"- a fine sex toy indeed."

There is also a pretty good sized picture the  arab strap cover.

thanks,
Steven
the boy who sells arab straps