No subject

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Tue Mar 2 15:53:05 GMT 1999

HHhhmmm

Now I'm happy and warm all the way down to my toes. Today when I came home
and saw that I had Sinister mails again I realised how much it means for
me. I think I maybee like sinister more than I like Belle and sebastian
music so I'm going to make me a sinister t-shirt. I allready have one Belle
and sebastian.

My mother is studying English so I made a B&S tape for her.
I think good mother starting music is:

Belle and Sebastian
Me and the Major
Expectations
The fox in the snow
A century of Elvis  (!!!!!!! Yes it is good!!)

Now my mother   wanted the most typical Belle and
Sebastian song to play for her english group on a lesson. Which  is the
most typical Belle and Sebastian song??

I had no reason to play with the computor every day last week and now my
best friend, who is in Brighton, have mailed me asking if I'm ill because
she havn't heard frome me in some days now so I shall write to her now and
explain why.

Katta