Sinister: weather, books and co.

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Tue Mar 2 16:07:54 GMT 1999

hello listees!!

if anyone is interested, MAYFLY is still my favorite
spring-is-just-about-to-come song (and happiely, I'm not 'lovesick on a
sunny afternoon' any more, but only incredibly happy&smiley...:))))
we've got +15C here in Vienna (huray!!!) and everyone is just freaking
out cause of that........it's funny to think that we all have actually
survived the f*** 5 months of cold and winter. Gosh!!! No wonder I
started losing my mind....

Something more sunny&funny:
If anyone has heard of or even read the book by Helen Fielding 'Brigdet
Jones' Diary', I'm just saying : HELLOOO!!!
Get it, read it and laugh your mouth off!!! It's hillarious!!!!

smiley and happy-to-have-the-list-back-in-her-life
*Ana*