Sinister: my mother's tape (the final tally)

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 2 19:11:21 GMT 1999

oh look. I'm tired of waiting here, so I call the discussion over. the top
five songs for mom are!

5: space boy dream/paper boat
4: Sleep the Clock Around/Brilliant career(tied)
3: Dog on Wheels tied with Fox in the Snow
2: Judy and the dream of horses/ slow graffiti (tied)
1: Get me away from here, I have a sick headache...

i decided to up the amount, so I'll include all those songs. five is not
enough.
    my mom said she'll write a letter to the list in a while, after she hears
the songs

                           dave

i saw placebo last night. very good. and an excellent light show