Sinister: When I get stuck in the lift it's always with a toff...

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Tue Mar 2 14:17:19 GMT 1999

(Honey, are you going to let me get away with this?)

Ever felt like an outsider in a world run by rude people with no
heart... no soul?
Never really been accepted by the "in" crowd?
Your ideas, your tastes are a little different than everyone else's,
right?
I suspect most B&S fans have a lot of these things in common. Too
sensitive.
Does "being here first" entitle you to treat newcomers the same way
you've been treated in the past? I suppose so. And I suppose it makes
you feel really good about yourselves to have someone to look down upon.
More power to you, I say! I'm sure you've succeeded in chasing away
plenty of the "new fans." Congratulations! Belle & Sebastian would be so
proud!

I've met some wonderful people through this list, and I treasure their
friendship. But you elitists can choke on the weeds in your little
garden for all I care.

jeanette

<<look at the new jeepster b&s list this way- "all the brand spanking
new
fans who we were complaining about having to associate with can now go
elsewhere."
jeepster is kindly keeping the garden from being overrun.>>