Sinister: Oh get me away from here...

Philippe Garnier pgarnier at xxx.edu
Tue Mar 2 20:19:38 GMT 1999

Hello funcky bunnies,

I'm glad you all post your favourite belle and sebastian lists. I really like
it! Well, not really... in fact I think I have a problem with the concept of
doing lists.
I have my own kind of list. I called the Bloody Hot List. It is just a 56
pages list of all the CD's I should buy right now! When i remove an item from
my BHL, I had 5 new one at the same time.
I hate lists.

I need you help. Three weeks ago I gave The Boy With The Arab Strap to a girl
I like very much. I am so eager to know what she thinks about this music! She
have never heard about Belle and Sebastian! What really makes me crazy is that
she has not listened the CD yet. 3 long weeks, and she has not listened to it!
I'm dying... Oh kids, i need some help. What can I do? Of course i could
attach her to the chair and play belle and sebastian, what I am not this kind
of boy... I'm in a mess.

We have a new guy in the lab. He is from Scotland (yep, a real one, from
Dundee), and his name is Philip, which is really disturbing for me. The
regular one L, but just one P. Poor boy... maybe I should lend him one of my
P's sometimes. Does any scotish listee know him?

dave wrote :
> i saw placebo last night. very good. and an excellent light show

Well done Dave. One of the most wicked comment ever posted to Sinister.

I always think that the sinisterees are all sweet, nice and innocent. But it
is actually more exciting to believe that some of us are real dumb, that a few
of us are sexual maniacs or even worse. Kids are so violent sometimes...

Love,
Philippe