Sinister: Let's get fucked... in peace

Philippe Garnier pgarnier at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 3 00:36:51 GMT 1999

Hi again,

I know, two posts in the same day is far too much, but I am driving in my
cadillac, sun's shining, Stuart's singing Lazy Line Painter Jane on the seat
next to me and Isobel is dancing frantically on the back....err no need to get
off your shirt Bel!

Keith replied to Kevan :

> >"Thanks for voting, now fuck off" is the message that I'm getting.
> >I'm sure all will be explained in due course, it's just a bit puzzling
> >at the moment.
>
> Yeah, seems that way doesn't it. Or indeed "Thanks for all the time you put
> in that ultimately benefits us, now fuck off". Bit odd that there are two
> lists as well, seen as no-one's allowed to create a new web site that
> contains duplicate information. Oh well, things are changing now. I suppose
> it was bound to happen.

I don't 100% agree with this "fuck off" stuff. I totally agree that this new
Jeenipster list is not fair-play, but for me it remains hard to believe they
people from Jeepster did that 'against' Sinister or just because they would
like to keep the benefits for them. Maybe i am naive... I hope not.

Nevertheless, it would be stupid to start a list vs list fight. Let's try to
do our best to make this list even more friendly, funny, crazy, sexy... and
don't forget to thank Honey from time to time.

Oh shit, I sound like an bishop delivering a "we are al' siste'z an' brozer'z"
bad old speech. Shut up Philippe !

I hate you!

Philippe