Sinister: nothing has been proved

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Wed Mar 3 18:18:48 GMT 1999

PSM said:
>And remember folks: it's wrong to wish on space hardware.  Guess who
>I went to see tonight.

I think he went to see Billy Bragg. But what do I know.

Alternative Nation showed the vid for Dirty Dream last night, and I saw it
this time. Who's in it then? For those who haven't seen it yet, it's basically
lots of people looking at the camera individually, and occasionally doing
stuff like pouring milk over themselves. MTV didn't show the Looper one
though so I haven't seen that. Who said they could cut it to an hour? Well,
about 40 minutes if you cut out all the adverts and the incredibly long ads
for Celebrity Deathmatch.

Poor old Dusty. I was listening to something of hers on a Burt Bacharach
3cd thing the other day.

JJ