Sinister: i had a dream

Annie Tremp atremp at xxx.be
Wed Mar 3 20:35:18 GMT 1999

...and a very strange one indeed.
i know somebody already mentioned today that he had his first B&S dream
 but it happened to me too. and i just feel the urge to tell it to you.
it started with me sitting on a bench in a park near my home feeling sad
 because my bedroom had dissapeared. then suddenly isobel appears from nowhere
 and sits down next to me, asking what is wrong. and i can't say a word
 and start crying (you know, when you're on the verge of tears and you can
 hold them back but as soon as someone talks to you, bam, you can't stop
 them anymore, only this is my dream of course, but that doesn't make any
 difference).
then she starts singing a song that i don't know and stuart m just appears
 on the other side of the bench. he asks "shall we go?" and i nod. the next
 moment i'm in a room sitting on a chair and for some reason i just know
 that i'm in glasgow. isobel and stuart are gone but chris is sitting on
 the floor eating a milky way and stevie's in a corner looking at me like
 i'm a freak or something. sara comes in and she starts talking

to me but i can't understand a thing, so she goes away. then stuart comes
 walking in and he's dressed in a yellow mailman suit and he's carrying
 a scrabble board (the way a waiter walks around with a tray of drinks,
 you know, in one hand). but he stumbles and all the letters fall from the
 board. i get down to pick them up and see they're all stuck together in
 words and i see the word 'elvis'. and then i wake up.

i know this sounds like i made it up but that's really what i dreamt. i
 wanted to tell it to someone but none of my friends really know belle and
 sebastian (i'm working on it though) so
thought i might as well send it you all.
i like typing out 'belle and sebastian' in full, instead of B&S, it sounds
 (well, looks) nicer.
i know that the name comes from a book that was made into a tv series but
 i'm sure that i saw a cartoon version of it when i was a little kid, did
 anyone else see it or am i being delusional?
à bientôt,
annie