Sinister: the cartoon

PaperSun23 at xxx.com PaperSun23 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 05:22:23 GMT 1999

Just a quick response about the animated show, Belle & Sebastian.... It had
this giant, fluffy, white, husky dog which I believe was Belle if my memory
serves me well.  Sebastian was the little boy.  I used to watch it when I was
seven or so.  That's actually how I got into the band.  I was the music
director at my college radio station and just had to listen to the record
(Sinister) when I saw the name!  Good thing, too.  Just imagine where I'd be
if I hadn't.  Obviously, it was the most magical record I'd heard come through
that shoddy station.

warmly nested in an early Byrds marathon,
Moon Patroller Carrie