Sinister: can nick drake really kill from the beyond?

adam davidson asd2112 at xxx.net
Thu Mar 4 07:41:25 GMT 1999

Corpora Arenacea wrote: Every time I fall asleep with Nick Drake on the
stereo someone in my family dies. It only happened once but I'm not gonna
try it again.

does corpora not like his/her family?  well in any case seems rather morbid
to me.
  old subject but i thought of another decent american song writer.
victoria williams. anyone out there listen to her. more than decent,
execellent , i would have to say.  oh and  ben harper has been simply
amazing i think.
    and on the whole subject of shitty music, all i can say is it has always
been around but so has great music, if you know where to look.  so turn off
your radio(unless its college radio) and listen to your heart and the hearts
of others.  or perhaps in the words of the almost forgoten   Neds Atomic
Dust Bin:  "KILL  YOUR TELEVISION!".

adam