Sinister: The parable of the Hamster

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 4 14:58:48 GMT 1999

>i responded personally to Mrs. Murdoch.
>it's wonderful to learn something from a mailing list.
>
>the allegory basically can be summed up as:
>1. jesus is hamich
>2. god is the goldfish
>3. the kingfisher is tony blair.
>
>right? ;)
>
>senor droolcup
>
>PS: 4. stu, mick, isobelle, etal are the original friends.

No, no, no, you're both wrong. Stuart Murdoch is Hamish, the Goldfish is
Jeepster, the Kingfisher is... errr... Seymour Stein. The original friends
are people who've been subscribed to Sinister for ages (or have Tigermilk
on vinyl) while the new friends who like the crappy new obstacle are fans
drawn in by B&S's Brits victory. So the moral is that B&S should stick with
Jeepster and not be lured by major labels and their moneygrubbing ways. And
of course old fans are far superior to these Johnny-come-lately newbies
(curse them and their "Can someone make me a copy of Tigermilk?" ways).

				Mark

P.S. Only joking. No flames please.

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2065042
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James's University Hospital,
Beckett Street,