Sinister: There is a heaven! And Hefner are there...

Alasdair Cook MS1996 acook at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 4 16:05:00 GMT 1999

Chris Mellan wrote:

> Firstly, does anyone know if looper are going to do any thing in glasgow? -
> they seem to have done gigs in every other town's banch of borders, which
> really sucks.

Looper are playing in Missing (Wellington Street) next Thursday (11th)
at 5pm (I think). I'm going and I know at least one (possibly two) other
person/people who is/are. It could be quite busy as the single seems to
be getting a reasonable amount of air-play on The Evening Session etc.

Did anyone listen to the 'Hefner go gospel' session on John Peel last
night?
Even in my non-believing state (about God and the overall quality of
'Breaking God's Heart') it was still wonderful. And Peel thought so as
well. By the way I'd advise everyone not to buy his 'Sounds of The
Suburbs' mini-album. It's shit.

Bye-bye

Alasdair xx