Sinister: The parable of the Hamster

Mrs Murdoch mrsmurdoch at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 15:47:45 GMT 1999

Hello, it's Mrs. Murdoch here Stuart's mum.

One of the best things about Jesus' parables are the way they can be
applied to situations in your own life.  That's one of the reasons why I
love Jesus more than, say, Daniel O' Donnell.  Although that young man
is a total ride.  Chris and Mark, I'm pleased you have both applied the
parable to situations around you, there's plenty more in the New
Testament I'm sure you would benefit from.  You can get a copy free from
the Gideon people, or by simply trying you're hand at petty theft.
However, the interpretations you have both come up with are quite
different from mine.  That's not a bad thing at all, I just thought I'd
let you know.

Keep trying boys and girls,
  Mrs. Murdoch