Sinister: i had a dream

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 16:29:29 GMT 1999

>i like typing out 'belle and sebastian' in full, instead of B&S, it
sounds
> (well, looks) nicer.
>i know that the name comes from a book that was made into a tv series
but
> i'm sure that i saw a cartoon version of it when i was a little kid,
did
> anyone else see it or am i being delusional?
>=E0 bient=F4t,
>annie

You are right... I remember seeing that I can't remember if it was
everyday or every week.. I don,t think I was too much into Belle et
Sébastien in that time;) But i know my friends were really into them..
Which reminds me of some physic class when I was drawing B&S and songs
all over my book and this girl started talking about the tv show and
singing the theme song of it:) well that's my 2 cents.. I,ve tried
finding that tv show and the book also a few months ago and I never got
around to find them :/ Maybe someday I will:)
well
cheers,
Karolyne
xxx 1/2