Sinister: Well, I'm sooooo sory, but he was speaking english

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 4 16:55:51 GMT 1999

Linda Kerr emailed me in response to the Crazy "spanish" man
she said

>You might be good at computing, but languages aren't so hot....:)
>Linda

well, linda, I'm soooooo sorry. He was writing IN ENGLISH!!!!. I only
assumed that he was spanish because of his name. Besides, I've never
studied spanish, or portugese for that matter. I've only ever done french.
AND I AM HOT AT LANGUAGES  -   I got a straight 1 in my standard grade
french. In fact, last year, I sat 8 subjects at standard grade, (maths,
english, french, history, physics, chemistry, art, and computing) and I got
straight 1 s in all of them (The only person in a year with 450 pupils)

So, in future, please do not insult people when you don't know the entire
story.

Chris Mellan

CRYSTALBALLS

M223CMELLAN at holyrood.gla.sch.uk