Sinister: Hamish & The Gift of the Magi

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 17:17:18 GMT 1999

I'm embarrassed to say that I once found a box of
weird new-age books on the street and took a couple
of them to a used bookstore to sell them.  I was
extremely low on cash (was doing medical experiments
for money) and needed to eat.  I got $4 dollars for
them.  However, since the bookstore also sold used
records, I found a Smiths 7" that I got instead of
food.  Later when I passed out from starvation, I
heard murmurs of "Shoplifters of the World Unite"
trickling in my pseudo-consciousness.  Poetic justice?

It's not a bible story, but L.Ron Hubbard could pass as
Merv Griffin to some...  bow down!

senor droolcup <- coming down from the pulpit