Sinister: Crazy Spanish man

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Mar 4 17:51:36 GMT 1999

M223CMellan said:
> A lady wrote in refference to a guy who had accidentaly been recieving mail
> from her
> I got one too.

I think he mailed everyone on the list who sent a message, poor soul
:)  It's OK I've taken him off now (gently), so don't worry if you
got one.  A message, not a Brazilian man.

M223CMellan also said:
> Also, and more answers regarding the youngest / oldest listees. Mail the
> list about this, or I shall get you soon. Ha.

Don't any of you dare :)  Send your response to Mr Melonman
personally, as it doesn't take a great leap to work out 1000
goes off in a sulk, except that you'll have all left anyway after the
500th mail saying "I'm 22".  Just when you're all doing so well.

Chris, when get the results, can we have the mean, the median, the
variance, the standard deviation and the square of the hypotenuse
please.  A serious point - for these sort of requests could everyone
make sure they say in capitals "send to me, not the list please".  But
in capitals.

I thank you.

honey xxx

NP: that silent bit lasting 0.1 seconds just after the electronic
brrrrp on Cornelius's "New Music Machine", just before the chorus
kicks in for the last time, to the background sound of people arguing
about a broken photocopier