No subject

Tim Hopkins hopkinstim at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 17:29:31 GMT 1999

Hello.
"Big Stu" Gardiner wrote:
>To all the newbies out there (and everyone else for that matter), join
the club, it's good to have >you along.

Hooray! Because I’m a newbie and an old hand and I’m just writing to say
hello (because that's good form I'm told) and I’m back... I have grown
bored of surrealist landscape gardening and eating nothing but chips and
curry sauce and so I’m back and sinister and I want to play.

It seems to me that since I have been away a number of you have been
Very Silly Billies and really someone should knock some heads together.
That person probably won’t be me. Let me just say this: this has been,
and is, the best mailing list that I ever came across, and what happens
elsewhere in the world isn’t relevant.

I am now fully sarfeest londoned up, gorblimey. You wouldn’t recognise
me now with my superfly clothes, shiny motor and cocky cockney swagger.

It’s so good to be back here amongst you strange and faintly diseased
people.

Cheerio

Tim H