Sinister: Gentle Waves

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 21:59:32 GMT 1999

hi all.
Radio 1 just played a song called Weathershow ?  by the Gentle Waves, and i
have to say im incredibly impressed.  Think St Ettienne with funky guitar
instead of so much keyboards and you have it.. its very up-beat, and sounds
brilliant !

My mate reckons he had a dream about Belle & Sebastian the other night, but he
doesnt like them and doesnt know what they look like.. I asked him what they
were doing in the dream and he said that the 4 people in the band ??? all had
normal jobs, and one was a window cleaner..  He couldnt tell me anymore
though.
I so hope i have a dream tonight in which Isobel is a window cleaner, and she
is wearing a skirt, and im under the ladder !!

Anyway.. thats enough smut.

Take it easy people
Jamie