Sinister: Speaking plainly and Gentle Waves Tour

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Mar 4 23:48:41 GMT 1999

News from Jeepster of The Gentle Waves UK tour below.  In case anyone
doesn't know, The Gentle Waves is Isobel's project, with various
members of B&S sprinkled around and seasoned to taste.

Also - for anyone using dreaded Microsoft mailers like Outlook, and
possibly Netscape users who post to the list: these programs often
cause problems especially for digest readers who end up with sore
tummies because of all the rubbish these mailers add in to mails if
you don't take a look at your settings.  The software I'm using will
block all such mails to try and keep things sane, so please take a
look at a new page I've included on the site at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/plaintext.html

if you're using these programs.  It's all terribly boring I'm afraid,
but like cutting your toenails, a necessity of life if you don't want
people slinking away from you at bus stops.

Finally, all the people who were in the nursery ~before~ the list
moved are now out of it and can post.  I couldn't be bothered
reprogramming it - shoddy workman I know.  For new subscribers the
normal stuff applies.

sweet dreams,
honey xxx