No subject

Jordi Trenzano Vilar 0291942a01 at xxx.es
Thu Mar 4 00:25:14 GMT 1999

	Bona nit, sinistres !!!

	First of all, I?d like to correct something: when I decided to make a B&S
I thought it was going to be hard  filling 44 pages only with them......
but in the  2nd issue (which will probably be ready the first week after
the Bowlie Weekender) i?ll have to add 8 new pages, due to the lack of
space. And i?ll change the format of the lyrics section. As you can
understand (or not, it depends on all of you) for me it?s not necessary to
put a picture of thirty years ago. And I think that I made myself clear
talking about those dark tricks which made proud a guy (you can also call
him bastard, if Honey allows me) called Franco. However, I agree that the
song was much better than Cliff Richard?s one, this guy who was advertising
for a "new church" or something similar,  some years ago.
	Howvever, I really appreciate PJ?s help, which has been really neccessary
at the time of translating the lyrics into spanish. I warn you, sister
Disco, you?ll have to help me again, with the addition of a teacher of
english philology, who?s now working at the university of Granada. Fluffy,
if you want the zine you can E-Mail me back.
	Finally, does anyone know a website where you can find the Field Mice?s
lyrics ?

	Bye.

	Jordiet.

Oh, i?ve used my old E-Mail software again. Honey told me that with that
new adress nothing bad can happen, but if something goes wrong, all of you
excuse my apologies.