Sinister: looper single

Kerry Lannert kwl96 at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 5 03:43:01 GMT 1999

so for quite some time now i've been looking for that looper single
(there's only the one, "impossible things," right?) and i could never find
it, until tonight!!!!!!!
i was rummaging through the 7" single section at my local crappy record
store, when i came upon the looper single for no more than $4. yay!
unfortunately,my stupid boyfriend doesn't have a record player so i
haven't gotten a chance to hear it yet. hmph.

-kerry

http://hamp.hampshire.edu/~kwl96