Sinister: belle and sebastian the cartoon

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 04:47:43 GMT 1999

In a message dated 3/4/99 10:27:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
katfood at telepath.com writes:

<< in america, the show was on nickelodeon and involved sebastian the boy and
 the dog belle. belle was a big white fluffy dog and everyone thought he was
 dangerous and were always trying to kill him. of course, sebastian knew
 better and they were best friends. sebastian was trying to get home to his
 father because for some reason he had been separated from him. the boy and
 the dog were very good at hopping on trains and thats how they traveled most
 of the time. so belle protected him and saved his life at least once each
 episode. he was also very good at
 saving other children's lives. anyways......thats what i remember of it.

 kathrine >>

HOLY EXPLETIVE!! THAT was belle and sebastian? I never could remember the
name! it was anime-esque artwork and reminded me of the Little Prince!
    I loved that show!!

         fate! fate has brought it back to me, in the form of a fabulous
band!!
       wow.

      i am so amazed that I believe I am speaking in bold font and capitals!

                i think i shall lie down and breathe deeply through my nose.

In other, more disturbing news:
        Dave's Mom update:
   Mom would enjoy her tape more if she was not temporarily handicapped. an
explanation? well ok. This, unlike other tales involving a mother, is not a
parable. it is sheer fact.
      My mother fell down the stairs the other day while carrying two dishes
full of food. Glass serving dishes. the glass broke and she landed in it. Her
hands are all cut up, and so's the back of her legs. And the worst part is she
sheared off an artery inside her leg from the force of the fall. So there was
some internal bleeding. The emergency room said that as long as she didn't
strain herself, she'd be ok. So. I now ask you to offer up prayers. Or goats,
whatever. She's in a lot of pain and of course can't drive or go anywhere
much. so she'll be in the house a lot and may get a mild case of cabin fever.
BUT she will have more time to enjoy her lovely tape. and when she gets to
feeling better I'll have her write to you marvelous people

                  love
      dave