Sinister: A newbie speaks

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 12:00:50 GMT 1999

Hello everyone, what a lovely bunch you are.

I'm really quite jealous with all this talk of Camber Sands.  I'm getting
married the weekend after, so I think I might be quite busy.  I'm writing
this at work, which where I receive all these e-mails and it breaks up the
day with little snippets of fluffiness (and it means I walk round
whistling/humming B&S songs all day).

Caleb said

>I interviewed Jake and Dan from My Life Story last Saturday which was good,
>although I had to sign an agreement that I would not publish or tell anyone
>anything about it until April 21st. Apparantly they're worried about the
>NME getting hold of news of the internet. I can see their point, but really
>this is My Life Story...I think they'll be lucky if the NME print anything
>non-derogatory about them...ever. I will say that they are signed to IT
>records, a lable funded by Andrew Lloyd Webber after being dropped by
>Paralophone whom they owed bout 500,000 pounds to, and they have >changed
>direction a bit...(these aren't new facts, but they were clarified during
>the interview).

Hurrah for MLS, I can't stand secrets, I guess I'm just a v nosey person.
On the rare occasions MLS are played at my local indie disco I'm drawn back
to Friday morning @ glasto last year, a definate highlight as it was before
the downpour!!  *sigh*

Anyway, enough of this wallowing, I really must go and do some work.

love and hugs

CarsmileSteve

carsmilesteve at geocities.com

visit our website http://fast.to/carsmile

'So tell me what have you got?  So tell me have I lost the plot?'