Sinister: Looper

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 12:01:32 GMT 1999

> Also, imagine my surprise to arrive home the other day to hear, from > > my mother of all people, that Belle and Sebastian had been on Radio
Scotland playing tunes from they're new album and being interviewed.  I
felt quite sick to have missed this.  Describe a song I said, she said
it "had talking in it".  "Ahh", I said, "was it Stuart David of Belle
and Sebastian playing songs from the new looper album, mother?".  "No",
she said, "it was Belle and Sebastian", and she started getting angry
with me because she had heard it and I hadn't, and I was saying she was
wrong.  Then I started getting angry with her because she had heard it
and I hadn't and I knew I was right.  grr.  Perhaps another mailing
list, a Belle and Sebastian Scottish Media News Mailing List is
required. Hmm

it was looper on "the usual suspects" on wednesday at lunchtime, and
repeated on wednesday night.

cheers,
katrina.
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk