Sinister: Follow the condor

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 14:11:36 GMT 1999

Woo, oo oo oo oo ooh, oo oo oo oo ooh, searching for the ci-ties of
g-o-old.
Now that was a cartoon (emphasis on "that" - oh to be able to type in
italics like Salinger). I don't know if it was made by the same
people but I always associate it with Belle and Sebastian and
Dogtanian And The Three Muskahounds. Did anyone else fancy Milady the
cat? Oh dear, I think that was just me. Those cartoons were always
about kids setting off by themselves on big adventures, and featured
people flying through the air in slow motion, with their mouths open.
Big hairy dogs were optional. They also used to do that crazy cartoon
thing where if someone was being attacked (in slow motion with thier
mouth open), and had no chance of escape, they would play the
same bit of cartoon over and over again, just so the hero had time to
jump on the hairy dog / jump into the giant flying condor / be saved
by the three muskahounds. Does anyone remember when they found a
mysterious city of gold and then it blew up? That was a tad unlucky.

Now Katarina Karlsson wrote:
> ... I dont know if anyone explained this line, it is:
>".....Before you hang a right..."
I think it's to do with throwing a punch - a right hook or something.
But I'm not sure. I'm not really very good at fighting.

A friend once told me that the woman in the Scottish Widows advert is
Sean Connery's daughter. Does anyone know if this is true? Then again
someone once told me that sombreros were back in fashion. Oh, the
taunts...

Bye
	Robin