Sinister: nickelodeon cartoons

kathrine browne katfood at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 14:48:48 GMT 1999

>these
>were the "glory days" of nickelodeon, from maybe 1986-1988...long before
>commercialization and Nickelodeon rap albums and low-budget Hollywood movies.

i remember watching belle and sebastian every morning before being taken to
school.  however, i think my favorite show was "today's special". the one
with jodi, the manequin jeff, the foam security gaurd sam, the mice, and
others......anyone remember this show?

sorry this has nothing to do with belle and sebastian,
kathrine