Sinister: glasgow, 6:15 am, wednesday morning (and beyond)

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 14:54:02 GMT 1999

hi all:

My fiancee Callie and I are going to be in Scotland from March 24-31.  We will
be splitting our time between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness, and we were
just wondering if anything particularly cool is going on during that time.  I
know about the Electroscope/Famous Boyfriend/Empress show at the 13th Note on
the 27th; anything else?

And more importantly, how would two newlyweds kill time in Glasgow at 6:30 am
on a Wednesday morning?  It looks like our flight will drop us off at around
that time, and we're trying to figure out what to do 'til our hotel room opens
up...

let me know.  thanks!

-- Mike
ciflux at aol.com

ps Self-promo time: I occasionally publish a fanzine called _Caught In Flux_,
and I've just published a new issue.  For more info, please check out my
website: http://members.aol.com/ciflux