Sinister: nickelodeon cartoons

Sleepgirl3 at xxx.com Sleepgirl3 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 15:00:56 GMT 1999

katfood at telepath.com writes:

<<--i remember watching belle and sebastian every morning before being taken
school.  however, i think my favorite show was "today's special". the one
with jodi, the manequin jeff, the foam security gaurd sam, the mice, and
others......anyone remember this show?

sorry this has nothing to do with belle and sebastian,
kathrine-->>

oh man that was such a cool show!! But my all time favorite Nick show had to
be Pinwheel now that was a cool show.

-cristina
Pinwheel Pinwheel spin me around look at my pinwheel and see what I've found
PINWHEEL

ps. for the life of me I can't remember the show Belle and Sebastian it sounds
familiar but I can't quite remember it