Sinister: I know my wandering days are over

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Fri Mar 5 17:28:18 GMT 1999

I was just wondering if any of you have made 'spring's resolutions'.
I did.
And I can proudly say that two of them can already be considered done!!
(..no, I haven't lost any weight yet...)
By the way, I got my lip-piercing out today. And nobody has noticed it
yet....weird, I thought, it was kind of _in the way_.
Well, I'm off to PANIC party tonight and I wish you all a nice and
pleasant Friday night.

pop on, people!!!
luv
*Ana*

P.S. For those of you who haven't sensed spring yet, I advice to refer
to Catatonia's ...'you don't need the sunshine, you don't need the good
times'...and start thinking about it..*smiles*