Sinister: red roses for me

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 16:15:04 GMT 1999

It's had a bit of a face-lift! No new content, but a brave new look for the
Red Roses for Me web pages.
Take a look and tell us what you think.

among the pages are bits and pieces about:
Looper (review of the new album)
Black Box Recorder
Belle & Sebastian (plus live pics)
Lucksmiths (plus live review/pics)
Pernice Brothers
Mercury Rev

But there's more! Visit us at the link below. And sign the guestbook please.
Reading your comments will distract me from 4 channels of miserable daytime
TV. Watching Pet Rescue twice daily should be prohibited by law...

            Red Roses For Me Fanzine
  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043

On another note, all the banter lately about the virtues (or lack thereof)
of a separate Jeepster list has made me think more about how important the
Sinister list has been to me in the past year and a half. Never
underestimate the power of Sinister, I say. You might end up with a slew of
new friends, living an ocean away from home, even engaged to someone you've
met via the list, like me. You just never know...

beginning to pack her suitcase for her trip back home next Tuesday,
Amanda x