Sinister: Where is my frame?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 5 18:38:24 GMT 1999

Following Caleb and Stephane's "steps" (take it as italics,be so kind,
please...),I am going to rescue an old idea of mine I never put in
practise. In the need of having some badge/t-shirt to be identified as a
Sinister member when turning up Camber Sands, I am going to embroider by
hand (cross-stitch, to be exact)my very personal t-shirt, but I haven't
decdided which should say...All suggestions welcome.

Borrowing Caleb's wit , what about : 'Camber Sands.First step'.But it
doesn't mention Sinister, no, no, we need some password.Something that
when people see me with my handcraft t-shirt ,it will let them know
without doubt I am one of them.

Fluffy, some Spanish especially for you (oh,no,quoting Waterman!): The
original title of 'Dogmagnan ...etc,etc' is 'Dartacan y los tres
mosqueperros'.It was made in Spain , one of my parents'
neighbours was one of the animators working on it,by the way.So they were
obviously different people.

Really annoyed with Ticketweb.I am sure I am alone in my struggle and
thousand souls support me in the darkness.The force is with me and I will
pick up those f****** tickets somehow.Dartacan, where are you?

Arantxa